How can I report a corrupt D.A. (District Attorney)?

And who do I report him to? I have gathered plenty evidence to put this guy out of work forever. And I want to save other people from going threw what various others have already went threw.
Go to a lawyer, he'll know what to do...
Report him to the State Bar Association and report a formal written complaint with the State Attorney General. You may also want to consider writing your Congressional Representative for your district. Source(s): 15+ years experience as a paralegal specialist
Contact the state pole association. Remember, the North Carolina bar association disbarred a DA for going overboard last year.

Related Questions:
  • Can I phone the attorney for followup?
  • Does anyone know a net site where on earth I can download a blank Power Of Attorney Form?
  • What can I do when the prosecuting attorney wont relieve me?
  • Who do you complain to almost a corrupt district attorney?
  • Non-Litigation Types of Attorneys and Pros/Cons?